Fermented tea Ivan-tea with whitehead
Products: Fermented Ivan - whitehead tea
Whitehead, also called meadowsweet or meadowsweet, adds a bright honey flavor and sweet aroma to the drink.
It helps with stomach pains and skin conditions. In addition, the plant is an effective diuretic and has bactericidal properties.
The main active biological component of the whitehead is ascorbic acid, which is a natural and highly effective antioxidant.
Ingredients: Ivan - fermented tea, whitehead.
Packing: 50 g
Expiration date: 12 months
Minimum shipment: minimum shipment amount from $ 300
Payment form: 100% payment; prepayment by agreement.
Shipment form: EXW, FCA
Delivery: We will deliver your order to the transport company absolutely FREE OF CHARGE. Transportation to the branch in your city is paid upon receipt.
Country of origin: Russia
Manufacturer company: Taiga Cache
- Pine cone jam
- Pine cone jam with pine nuts
- Cedar cone jam
- Rosehip jam (seedless)
- Rose petal jam
- Pine cone jam (by weight)
- Pine cone jam with assorted nuts (walnut, hazelnuts, almonds
- Pine syrup
- Lavender syrup
- Pine nut in pine syrup
- A mixture of nuts in pine syrup (walnut, hazelnuts, almonds)
- Sea buckthorn jam (pitted)
- Raspberry jam (pitted)
- Cranberry jam with lingonberries
- Candied cranberries
- Pine cones - skewers (Candied pine cones)
- Cedar cones - skewers (Candied pine cones)
- Fermented Ivan is a tea with various herbs.
- Ivan - tea with Sagan - dali
- Pine nut
- Assorted fruit chips