Fermented tea Ivan-tea in granules
Products: Fermented Ivan - granulated tea
Ivan - tea, or narrow - leaved fireweed, is well known in Russia. The drink made from the leaves of this plant has spread widely outside our homeland. Already in ancient times it was nicknamed "Russian tea" and was appreciated for its medicinal and healing properties.
The preparation of fireweed leaves is comparable to the preparation of a tea tree leaf, while ivan tea does not contain caffeine, which allows it to be consumed before bedtime.
This tea is rich in vitamin C (more than citrus), B vitamins, organic acids, pectin, lectin, gallic acid, tannins, iron, copper, manganese, potassium, calcium, phosphorus.
Ivan - tea has an anti - inflammatory, antispasmodic effect, which makes it possible to use it in the treatment of gastritis and diseases of the genitourinary system.
Fireweed tea has a herbal - spicy taste and has a pleasant aroma.
Ingredients: ivan - fermented tea.
Packing: 50 g
Expiration date: 12 months
Minimum shipment: minimum shipment amount from $ 300
Payment form: 100% payment; prepayment by agreement.
Shipment form: EXW, FCA
Delivery: We will deliver your order to the transport company absolutely FREE OF CHARGE. Transportation to the branch in your city is paid upon receipt.
Country of origin: Russia
Manufacturer company: Taiga Cache
- Pine cone jam
- Pine cone jam with pine nuts
- Cedar cone jam
- Rosehip jam (seedless)
- Rose petal jam
- Pine cone jam (by weight)
- Pine cone jam with assorted nuts (walnut, hazelnuts, almonds
- Pine syrup
- Lavender syrup
- Pine nut in pine syrup
- A mixture of nuts in pine syrup (walnut, hazelnuts, almonds)
- Sea buckthorn jam (pitted)
- Raspberry jam (pitted)
- Cranberry jam with lingonberries
- Candied cranberries
- Pine cones - skewers (Candied pine cones)
- Cedar cones - skewers (Candied pine cones)
- Fermented Ivan is a tea with various herbs.
- Ivan - tea with Sagan - dali
- Pine nut
- Assorted fruit chips