- 100 RUB/pcs - from 12 pcs
Products: Cedar syrup
The cedar taiga forest is a natural storehouse of our health!
From time immemorial, syrup from cones of coniferous trees has been considered a remedy for many diseases. It stabilizes the nervous system, revives after stress, and helps the body recover faster after a serious illness.
Thanks to the needles, the syrup contains a large amount of polysaccharides and flavonoids, which serve to strengthen blood vessels, contribute to the renewal and formation of the walls of cell membranes of all tissues, including nerves.
The syrup has a pronounced pine aroma and unusual taste. It can be added to ice cream, pancakes, and used as a topping for porridge, cocktail or yogurt.
Ingredients: sugar, decoction of dwarf pine cones, citric acid.
Glass jar: 200 ml
Expiration date: 12 months
Minimum shipment: from 1 unit
Payment form: 100% payment; prepayment by agreement.
Shipment form: EXW, FCA
Delivery: We will deliver your order to the transport company absolutely FREE OF CHARGE. Transportation to the branch in your city is paid upon receipt.
Country of origin: Russia
Manufacturer company: Taiga Cache
- Pine cone jam
- Pine cone jam with pine nuts
- Cedar cone jam
- Rosehip jam (seedless)
- Rose petal jam
- Pine cone jam (by weight)
- Pine cone jam with assorted nuts (walnut, hazelnuts, almonds
- Pine syrup
- Lavender syrup
- Pine nut in pine syrup
- A mixture of nuts in pine syrup (walnut, hazelnuts, almonds)
- Sea buckthorn jam (pitted)
- Raspberry jam (pitted)
- Cranberry jam with lingonberries
- Candied cranberries
- Pine cones - skewers (Candied pine cones)
- Cedar cones - skewers (Candied pine cones)
- Fermented Ivan is a tea with various herbs.
- Ivan - tea with Sagan - dali
- Pine nut
- Assorted fruit chips